The Liberian Registry is the second largest in the world, with over 3200 ships of more than 100 million gross tons, which represents 10 percent of the world’s ocean-going fleet.
In order to assist you with issuance of new Liberia COC, renewal or Upgrade of rank of competence, please send the documents to our office for review to: email@example.com
The document review process consists of two stages: in the first one, the personnel assigned in our office will do the first review and then the Liberian administration will do a second review.
Step 1 – Documents Review
In order to proceed with evaluation for issuance of COC please send us the scan copies in pdf format by email (each required document separately scanned):
- Filled up application form – APPLICATION FORM
- Digital copy previous of all Officer CoCs
- Digital copy of all STCW Training Courses Certificates – LIST OF REQUIRED STCW COURSES
- Digital copy of all previous Endorsements
- Digital copy of all Sea Services Records / Sea Service Letters
- Digital copy of valid Medical Certificate
- Digital copy of valid Passport
- Digital ID Photo (in color with white background in size 1.75″ x 1.75″ /45 mm x 45 mm.)
In case your documents are approved by the Administration, we will prepare you the quotation with the related costs for the Examination process.
Step 2 – Examination
here is a written exam and practical exam.
We will assist you in training and examination program.
LISCR Examination Platform: https://seafarerexam.liscr.com/
We will give you a password and key to enter the platform.
The Liberia approved training center assessor will coordinate with you the exam according to the available schedule.
The minimum rating you must obtain is up to 70% per each Exam Parts (Platform Exam).
You have up to five chances within the 3 months to retake each part of the exam and the highest grade obtained will be taken into account.
Step 3 – Application for Officer CoC
Once you have approved all the examinations, we will start the process to request the Liberian Officer Certificates of Competency.
For more information please contact our office at: firstname.lastname@example.org